WELCOME DEAR LOVELY VISITOR, CHECK IT OUT MALAYSIAN RECIPES HERE

Friday 22 May 2015

BLOG INTRO

First of all, thanks for visiting my blog. As a friendly introduction from me, let me briefly explain to all of you about this blog. This blog is one of my subject syllabus  which is (e-tourism) that needed us to develop a blog and learn about widgets in the blog. As needed, we have to choose either tourism or hospitality blog. 

Through this blog, i will share to all of you about Awesome Malaysian's Recipes. I will include some mouthwatering pictures so that you are more eager to try the recipes. Never scared to try the recipes, it is absolutely perfect recipes and from trusted sources. 

To all food lover, it is much fun if you try to make it yourself. Besides of cooking and learning, you also get some knowledge about Malaysian's Cuisine. No worries my dear , just follow the recipes and cook with heart. In Sha Allah, your dishes will have great taste because it is come from your sincere heart. Keep on trying okay ?? Good luck yaa !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment